Monday, November 16, 2015

Turkey Prepositions {A Forever Freebie!}

Happy Almost-Thanksgiving, Friends!

I don't say it enough, but I am so very thankful for you, and for a profession that allows me to interact with others all over the world!

If you're like me, you have students on your caseload working on prepositions! A few years back, I made these Turkey Preposition cards, and they have been a big hit! My students love using seasonal therapy materials to change thing up a bit, and I hope your's will too!


With this activity, your students can practice preposition flash cards, as well as practice putting the turkey places on their own!

You can download this FREEBIE in my TPT store HERE. (And if you do, I'd love it if you would leave some feedback love!)

Have a great week-before-Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Great article, Thanks for sharing such a useful and informative post.
    Recognition Express

    ReplyDelete