Monday, May 4, 2015

What's In Your Cart Linky Party: Teacher Appreciation 2015 Edition

Hi friends!

I know I'm a little late to this party, but better late than never, right? I'm linking up with my friend Jenna from Speech Room News to show you what's in my cart for the 2015 TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale!




The Sale starts Tuesday, May 5th, and ends Wednesday night at midnight. So get your carts ready...I know I am!

First, here are a few of my items that I recommend you take a gander at:



My Year-Round Sequences Bundle includes 5 different sequence products: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Year-Round Sequence activities, bundled together at a discounted price!



My May Book Club Bundle includes 4 great books to get you through May, and even well into summer!

Ok, so here's a look at the items in my cart:


Jenna's Print-N-Go Preschool Summer Packet looks amazing. I can't wait to hand them out to my parents!


Who doesn't need Grammar activities? Jenn's Beach Grammer is going to fit in wonderfully with my Ocean theme for June!


I have several kiddos with Apraxia on my caseload right now, and finding materials for them isn't easy. So Kate's Apraxia Activity packet looks amazing!


Felice's Flip Books are adorable...And they'll be so easy to tote in and out of my daycares!


Since I work on WH Questions every day of my life, I've gotta have these adorable scenes from Kristin!


And finally, these Speaking and Writing Prompts from Nicole look incredible....and look like exactly what my students need!

What's in your cart? Is there something great I'm missing...let me know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment