Monday, March 16, 2015

Springy Freebie!

Hi Peeps!

I spent the weekend in FL visiting family and friends. After 3 days of 85 degree weather, walking the beach, and endless sunshine, I finally feel like Spring is here. And I am thrilled!

I currently have lots and lots of little kiddos working on plurals. Many of them don't understand the concept of adding an "s" to the end of words to indicate that there is more than one. Much less irregular plurals. Add in those kiddos with glorious final consonant deletion (of /s/), and I work on plurals a large portion of my day! Because they get bored with the same plurals cards and activities (so do I), I decided to make a quick FREEBIE to target plurals for Spring vocabulary. I've been using them with my students the past several days and they are loving them!




You can grab a copy of the Springy Plurals in my TPT store by clicking the link below. Enjoy, and Happy Spring!



0 comments:

Post a Comment