Tuesday, February 24, 2015

What's In Your Cart Linky Party: Hero Sale!

Hey friends!

As if you don't already know it, teachers (and SLPs) are HEROES!!! To celebrate the heroes that we all are, TPT is throwing another site-wide sale!


My friend Jenna from Speech Room News usually hosts a linky where everyone links up their wishlists, and this time in no exception! Make sure you check out the linky for great suggestions for the sale. Every time I take a look, I add more to my cart!!



Here's a look at what I suggest from my store:

My March Book Club:



My book club bundles are perfect for getting all of your planning done for the month! Each book companion comes with a seasonal book, a fictional book, a nonfiction book, and a year-round story!

And my April Book Club: 


You can find all of the monthly Book Club Bundles in my TPT store!  They're already listed at a bundle price, so with the additional discount from the sale, they're an awesome deal!

Here's what's in my cart:


Jenn's Great Listener packet looks AMAZING!!!


Jenna's Color Interactive Books are a MUST HAVE for like every kid on my caseload under 4!


Kristin's Articulation Necklaces look so adorable...I know my kiddos will LOVE them!

 Lauren's Story in a Can packet looks like it would work great with Story Grammar Marker!

And finally, Nicole's Leveled Grammar Intervention is sure to be a MUCH needed resource!

What's in your cart? I'd love to hear!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment