Saturday, November 29, 2014

What's In Your Cart Linky: Cyber Monday Sale 2014

Hey Friends!!!

I can't believe another Thanksgiving has come and gone and we're on to Christmas! This Christmas is especially exciting because my little girl is 15 months now and notices everything!



If you haven't already heard, TPT is hosting another site-wide sale December 1st & 2nd (Monday & Tuesday)! The site-wide sales are awesome opportunities to empty out your wishlist and save, save, save! Just be sure to enter the code TPTCYBER to save up to 28% in most stores (mine included!)

My friend Jenna at Speech Room News is hosting another awesome "What's In Your Cart" linky party, and I'm participating! Head over to her her blog to see many of your favorite SLP bloggers' posts on what they are planning to buy during this sale!



First, here are a few of my own products I recommend:



If your kiddos loved Turkey Trouble, they'll adore this book companion to the sequel: Turkey Claus!!



Since non-fiction is so important these days, I created a fun way for students to learn the history behind Christmas symbols such as the Christmas tree, Candy Cane, Gingerbread Man, Stockings, and More! 


This Little Critter book companion is so much fun and has activities for a wide range of ages!!!



Pierre the Penguin is one of my favorite non-fiction books to teach!!! This book companion not only incorporates the story, but you can also learn about the different types of penguins too!!


Finally, my January Book Club Bundle is a great way to get 4 book companions at a fantastic price! As with all of my Monthly Book Club Bundles, you already get 4 companions for the price of 3, but with an additional 28% off, you'll never find this packet at a lower rate! 


And now, here are several items that are already in my cart:


First up is Jenn at Crazy Speech World's Old Lady Craftivity Bundle...I have no words for how adorable this is!! 


Next is Jenna from Speech Room News' Christmas & Holiday Interactive Books. My students are totally addicted to these things (as am I!) 


Then comes Kristin from Simply Speech's Trim the Pronoun Tree. Anything with Pronouns is desperately needed...and holiday-themed pronouns are a bonus! 


I've been dying to get my hands on Nicole from Allison Speech Peeps' Leveled Vocabulary Intervention Pack!! 


And finally, I'm so excited to snag Felice at The Dabbling Speechie's Winter Wonderland Social Pragmatics Pack. I have several of her holiday-themed packets and they're amazing, so I know this one will be too! 

What's in your cart? I'm always up for more suggestions!!! 


1 comment: