Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Little Speech, A Little Life, and A Lot of Love!

Hey Y'all!

Have you noticed the new design?!?! I'm SOOOOO excited about it! Updating my blog design has been something I've wanted to do for a really long time, and now it has finally happened! To be honest, it's something I've been avoiding because I thought it would be a long, drawn out process that took a ton of time and a lot of effort. Boy was I wrong! I absolutely cannot say enough wonderful things about Kassie Garlock, who did my design! She was super friendly, super helpful, super creative, and most of all, super fast!

You can take a look at Kassie's work by clicking the link below:



If you don't already, I'd love for you to connect with me through social media. You can simply click the social media icons on the right to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin, and especially TPT. By following me through social media, you'll always be up to date on what I'm up to in therapy, as well as new products and sales going on! You can also Grab my Button for a quick link back to this blog!

As always, I'm so appreciative of your support. And I LOVE hearing from you! Stay tuned...I have several exciting announcements coming up in the next week!





0 comments:

Post a Comment