Friday, January 17, 2014

The Weekly Wrap-Up: Penguins, Penguins, Penguins!

Happy Friday!

We had a trade day today, so I'm home today enjoying the day with this munchkin:

 I can't believe she'll be 5 months next week!

Anyway, I wanted to show you guys what we've been up to for the whole month of January....Penguins!

We paired my Pierre the Penguin Comprehension Packet with Jenn's Penguin Craftivity for lots of penguin-related fun!
 The students have been reading the non-fictional story, writing summaries, comparing and contrasting, answering comprehension questions, and sequencing the story events!


Jenn's craft worked perfectly with Pierre!




Overall, this has been one of my favorite units to teach, and the students adored it too! What are you guys up to in January?

Stay tuned for February lesson plans and my own personal 2014 goals coming soon!


 















0 comments:

Post a Comment