Monday, November 4, 2013

The Weekly Wrap-up: Witch's Brew, Spooky Books, Witch Writing, and more!

Well, there's nothing like getting a weekly wrap-up posted into the next week! But I guess it's better late than never! This is what we were up to last week:

 Our witches from Jenn @ Crazy Speech World turned out great!  
This is only about 1/3 of them!

 We brainstormed things to put in a witch's brew that have "r" in them for my "r" speech groups!
Some of the things they thought of are sooo gross!

 We used Speech Time Fun's Good Witch vs. Bad Witch activity in my social groups!

 We used these books in speech and language. Frankie Stein is a new favorite!

 My Pre-K teacher and SLP counterparts at the Halloween parade...Our school mascot is the Eagles!

I love this story by one of my 3rd graders. 
This kid has an amazing ability to fit Darth Vader into anything!


 And Friday, the Halloween decorations came down and the Thanksgiving decorations went up!


Hope you all enjoyed Halloween in your speech rooms as much as we did in ours! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, they look so good! I am so glad you liked it and thank you for shouting me out :) xo

    P.S. I, too, have a child with an uncanny ability to fit Darth into all activities. Every. Single. One. :)

    ReplyDelete