Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Announcements and a FREEBIE!

Happy New Years!!!

Today is a very special day! Besides it being New Years, today is my BIRTHDAY! In addition, we've also reached 100 likes on the Let's Talk Facebook page, AND wait for it.....we're having a BABY!!!!! My husband and I were able to surprise both of our families on Christmas Eve with the exciting news!

My next therapy theme after Christmas Break is Arctic Animals. I've been busy working on activities to go along with this theme for the past few days! So to celebrate my birthday, 100 likes on FB, and our baby news, I thought I'd do a FREEBIE! And what better way than to celebrate a new baby than with a Mommy-Baby Arctic Animal Matching game!





Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Day with your loves.

Thanks for all your support in 2012. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings (well, besides the ever-present morning sickness!)


2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday and congratulations Whitney!!!! Thanks for the cute freebie also!

    ReplyDelete