1. Follow the person who gave me the award
2. Link back to the blog that nominated me: Kristin @ [simply speech.]
3. Pass the award to 15 bloggers and let them know that they have received the award.
For the Versatile Blogger Award, I have to:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated me
2. Include a link to their blog - [simply speech.]
3. Include the award image in my post
4. Give 7 random facts about myself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to the blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated
Here are my 7 facts:
1. I am so obsessed with having everything "just so" and organized, that my friends and colleagues refer to me as Whitney Smith, M.Ed CCC-OCD/SLP.
2. I have been married for a year, and my husband and I have two miniature schnauzers, Maia & Maggie. The pups are good practice for future kiddos.
3. My favorite place to go in the world is Disney.
4. I love cows, and was raised on a Purebred Black Angus Farm. I grew up showing cows and pigs.
5. I originally started college as a Pre-Med major, but eventually chose speech path so I could have the best of both worlds (clinic-centered work and time for a family)
6. During the school year (who am I kidding, over the summer too), I survive off of Coca Cola & Blueberry muffins from the 7-11.
7. I nannied for about 20 kids throughout college, and all of those kids and our little cousins were the flower girls and ring-bearers in our wedding (about 25 kids total!)
The 15 Blogs I am nominating are:
2. Speech Lady
9. Chalk Talk
12. Speech Peeps
14. Speech Time Fun